Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Farm Fresh Milk and Cookies

How about a little fresh milk with those cookies?


Today my Granddaughter and I made cookies for her daddy.
We counted the heck out of them (she's two) and bagged them up.
She sat through the entire story of Hansel and Gretel, Momma came and we kissed good bye.  Love you both.
Then Grandma got busy making something else. 
I have been wanting to clear out enough space in my garage so that I could get crafty in there and guess what... the time has come.  I made a little painting and sanding spot right by a window so there's plenty of natural light.
And ta-da,
Fresh Milk! 
I don't know if I had more fun making the sign or taking pictures of it...
Barn door saved from the burn pit.
I have some great plans for it... More on that later.
Here is the sign in a milk crate that is labeled, "Olson Farms."  I found it at a yard sale for $1. Now, how sweet is that?  I always think of that mean Nelly Olson on, Little House on the Prairie.  Okay, she was probably grew up to be a nice girl, she just had enabling parents.
This little sign will be listed on Etsy tonight.  There will be more to come after this one (if it sells).  I have a rather large list of fun sayings that I think would make the most darling signs and a painting space to boot.
There are some cookies staring at me...
I hope everyone has a beautiful night.  Thank you Miss Mattie for making Granny's day.  Daddy better eat those cookies and come mow my yard because it really does look like a pasture for cows.
XOXO and MOO-ooo






No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments. Thank you for stopping by.