Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One Ringy-Dingy... Remember When?

This is quite coincidental.  I am working away at my Etsy shop listing a few 1970's things like a bright yellow fondue pot and a bright orange trimline phone when sweet Kate from,  OrganicOdysseys  adds my vintage rolodex to a treasury about vintage communication called, "Call me..."  Too funny. 



You need to click on the link below to see all of the fun stuff.  Ahh, brings back memories of the party line and talking to my first boyfriend about grade school.  My dad would get this half serious, half clown look on his face and say, "Patty, it's a boy!" Our monster black rotary phone would get heavy after a while and I'd say good-bye. 
click here to see my rolodexhttp://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c3bdfff05818eefdb56a60f/call-me?index=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments. Thank you for stopping by.