Sunday, June 26, 2011

10 tasks, 10 days Challenge... I'm In!

I have to admit, I am a dreamer. 
I am also a Virgo and true to form, I can change my mind about a project midstream and not think twice about it, and before I've completed it, change back again...
Therefore, I rarely get anything completed.
Cha Cha over at Sit, Relax and Read has the most amazing Ten Tasks in Ten Days Challenge going on right now.  All you do is post your list of ten tasks and get going!
  THE LIST
 is a good thing.
THE LIST OF TEN
will allow me to breath in the air of completion and finalization.
THE LIST OF TEN TASKS IN TEN DAYS
will be good medicine!

Here's my List.
The following are items that I have thought about for a very long time and that's good because I have already gone through the change your mind, change back again part.  ;)

#1  Landscape Around Cottage
I will devote 4 or more hours each day until completed.
When I first heard of this challenge a few days ago, I began working on my flowerbeds. Having a head start by digging the beds on 3 sides of the house and spending this afternoon buying plants, I am really excited to have it done for the 4th of July.

#2  Paint the dresser or entertainment center in my living room.

#3 Create a shipping center for my Etsy goods.
Make return address labels and other shop related necessities.  

#4  Paint the closet and 2 doors in my laundry room area.

#5  Make new curtains for the kitchen.
Going with a green/aqua theme with my latest fabric finds.

#6  Sew curtain for my bedroom and make a dust ruffle.
Using one of the 3 remaining duvet covers that I purchased at the Salvation Army for $4 each.

#7  Work on my Etsy shop.  Get my inventory back up to 150.
I would love to try and list a few items each day.  On this one, I will keep a running count of where I'm at.

#8  Create a 4th of July pennant from scrap fabric and decorate the outside with goodies I have here at the Coop.

#9  Get ready for a yard sale with my neighbors.  There are 5 families who are going to participate and I need to make fliers and get the word out.
I already have 5 boxes of goodies ready, but there's more.

#10  Paint and recover the sweetest little rocking chair.

Wish me luck and tons of energy.
Hugs to my Chickabiddies

Come and Party with, Cha Cha and The Ten Tasks, Ten Days Challenge.
You could win a years suscribtion to Country Living magizine!

3 comments:

  1. I'm doing the challenge too... and I will click to follow to keep you accountable (Hee hee! You look like someone that follows through without the threat of someone like me leaving a comment telling you to 'git 'er done!) Love your blog, can't wait to see what you do!!! jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you have gotten done this week, your list is impressive. Thanks for linking up, I think you have inspired a few things on my next list.

    Cha Cha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty, Decided yesterday to hop on over a check out your blog. I'm your newest stalk... I mean follower!!! I wish I could sit down long enough to make a ten things to accomplish list!!!! Okay.... I'm going to try, I can't say 10 days, I'm going to have to try for a challenge of 5... That will be my biggest challenge right there! I love your blog. Can't wait to see what you do!!! You already know I LOVE your Etsy shop!!! I really wish I could make it to your weekend yard sale.... kind of a long drive I'm thinkin' especially since I have to work tomorrow!:) Thanks for the inspiration...Joy

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments. Thank you for stopping by.