Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Old Blue


I purchased this beach cruiser several years ago and there she sat in my garage with flat tires covered in dust.  I decided to get her in running condition because I read about a fellow Etsian who rides her bike everyday to the post office.  She puts her packages in her wicker basket and off she goes.  So darn green, love-a love it.  Also, my Daughter-in-law Tiffany wanted to use it as a prop for her photography.  (You have got to check out her blog- see my blog list)  Well okay, I haven't ridden old blue to the post office yet, but she and I did take a maiden voyage around the yard.  Then I thought... why not take a few photos and see if I could come up with something for a business card.  Hmm... note to self, don't take pictures outdoors on a windy day.  The loaded bike fell over and broke a little white urn.  The ironstone came crashing out of the basket and I thought I was going to be sick.  Luckily, no damage done, guess that's why they call it ironstone.  









I hope you enjoyed my photos and have a beautiful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments. Thank you for stopping by.