Friday, June 18, 2010

Last Night's Frost Advisory

I am wondering if I am ever going to get my garden planted.  First we had too much rain, and then last night... frost!  Well, Jack knows where he can go, because today, "come Hell or high water," I am going to plant. (Pardon the expression, it's what my Dad used to say with a determined sparkle in his eye. When he could physically work no longer, he would've built a horse barn or something) So what am I doing posting?  This could be the beginning of my "Gitter-done" project for Funky Junk and I what to recognize this day. There is no turning back now.  Here I go with my camera for a "before" picture.  I'll be back later and you could be my cheerleaders until then, pretty please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments. Thank you for stopping by.