Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gotta Love Idaho Spuds

      Can you imagine my surprise when I was grabbing a few potatoes to make my famous clam chowder...?   Suddenly, I had that warm-fuzzy feeling when someone tells you they love you for the first time.  Perhaps, this is was message from the Big Man above telling me everything will be alright.  Whispering to me not to worry about the leaking roof on the back porch and bathroom, reassuring me that its okay when your furnace, hot water heater, and dryer all break within a week of each other...  a quiet message to remind me that no matter what happens, everything always works out.





Of course I couldn't use it in my recipe.   It sounds like the Coop is falling apart huh?  Maybe I did- but just for a moment!  More to come on the latest changes and upgrades around here.  This is truly a time to "Give Thanks."  I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments. Thank you for stopping by.